Cognitio leadership has a bias for action. We help clients across multiple sectors build action plans leading to success in the market. We serve government agencies with action plans focused on success in strategic national security missions and in citizen service. And we help the overall community stay informed in ways that contribute to smart personal action plans for continued career growth.
Actions we recommend for you now:
- Sign up for the Daily Threat Brief. Every day at 8am eastern we release a review of the most significant cyber security threat and threat response news and analysis. Spending 5 minutes a day on this report will ensure actions you take through the day are informed by the best available strategic intelligence.
- Sign up for the CTOvision Report. CTOvision provides context for enterprise technologists, including the CTO, CIO, CISO and Data Scientist. CTOvision was just named one of the top 30 “must read” blogs for the mid-sized business, a feat we are very proud of.
- Read the six tips for any business seeking to mitigate the threat of cyber crime.
- Better understand what you are up against in this review of Strategic Threat Trends To Watch In 2017.
- Know how to protect your (and your employee’s) computer systems at home.
- Any financial services firm should better understand how to leverage the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool.
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors should consider ways to accelerate leveraging cloud capabilities. To do so, read Cognitio’s Cloud Transition Framework.
- If you are a CEO of a high tech firm considering a federal market strategy, read our tips for accelerating into the government market.
- All firms doing business with the Department of Defense should be moving out right now on your action plan to get in compliance with DFARS. For tips see What You Need To Know About DFARS Regs On Safeguarding and Cyber Incident Reporting.
- Leaders in government agencies seeking cloud transition and/or cybersecurity assessments should consider leveraging Cognitio’s capabilities via our Government Wide Acquisition Contract.
- Contractors seeking insights into the NISPOM, including how to comply with new insider threat guidance, can learn more with: What You Need To Know About The NISPOM and Insider Threat Programs.
Another action we recommend: Use the contact form below and let us know what actions we can take for you.